European No.1 Ranked Golfer with a Disability 2017
Winner of Several European and National Titles
I've played golf for over 30 years but the last 5 years I've played it as an amputee. I lost my leg in a motorcycle accident in October 2015. Having been a scratch golfer before my accident I was desperate to compete again and golf gave me that gateway.
Playing disabled golf has opened up a new world to me and allowed me to travel extensively and build a large portfolio of contacts in the golf and leisure industry.
I've worked with European Tour, Celtic Manor and several other large European businesses. I also give motivational talks and help golfers with their mental approach to our wonderful game.
- Current Vice Captain of the European Cairns Cup disabled golf team.
- Welsh and Scottish disabled open winner 2016
- Welsh, Scottish , Spanish and Italian disabled open winner 2017.
- Reached European Disabled No1 spot (Nett catergory) 2017.
- ICC Wales Ambassador
- Great Days Golf Ambassador
- Wales Golf Inclusive Ambassador
- Motek Medical Ambassador